Why people choose us
- Nationally accredited training and assessment
- We strive to be always professional, flexible and innovative when training
- Modern Trucks to assist with training
- 42 years of Experience in the Transport Industry
- Highly competitive pricing
KSB Heavy Vehicle Driver Training delivers nationally accredited training and assessment leading to nationally recognised qualifications in partnership with All High Risk Work Licences T/A All Onsite Training and Assessment # RTO # 91463. Our focus is on high quality, accredited, cost effective training and assessment tailored to organisational and individual learner needs.
We have a variety of prime movers in which you can upgrade. KSB Heavy Vehicle has a Medium Rigid truck, an 18 speed Roadranger and a 13 speed road ranger as well as our automatic Kenworth which has proved to be very popular!
An Engaging, professional and hands on Training Provider servicing the Mid North Coast.
Providing services to Coutts Crossing, Nymboida, Copmanhurst, Ulmarra, Iluka, Wooloweyah Maclean, Tucabia, Pillar Valley and Yamba and all the way to Coffs Harbour regions including Sandy Beach, Red Rock, Woolgoolga, Boambee, Boambee East, Sawtell, Toormina, Korora, Sapphire Beach, Moonee Beach, Urunga and Bellingen.
How It Works
What we provide
- Modern Training Facilities, including tea and coffee facilities and eftpos
- Modern Trucks to facilitate your training needs
- Hands on training from people with 42 years of experience in the industry
- We take you through a range of practical competency based skills
- One on one training, until you are competent for your practical assessment (Drive Test)
- Practical assessment takes place on the same day in the afternoon.
- If completed successfully you are given a competency based certificate.
What You Need To Do
- Go to the Service NSW (Old RMS) and complete licence application
- Pass and pay for the driver Knowledge test for your licence type.
- You are required to purchase two books;
- A Guide to Heavy Vehicle Competency Based Assessment and
- Heavy Vehicle Competency Based Assessment Learner Log Book
- You will also need to obtain a medical form from Service NSW and completed by your doctor.(This is for MC only)
All training and assessment is competency based.
We offer day courses but this does not guarantee that you will obtain your licence on the day.
Every student is different but we do have a 98 percent pass mark.
Our client’s testimonials
[wpforms id=”2837″ title=”false” description=”false”]