Forklift- training providers servicing Grafton, Lismore and Ballina
KSB are forklift-training providers servicing Grafton, Lismore and Ballina. We also service all surrounding areas.
All forklift training is completed in our Grafton premises.
KSB Forklift Training and Assessment offer a 2 day course to obtain your forklift licence.
These 2 days may not run consecutively as we can run the course over a period of time to suit the student and employer.
- KSB Forklift Training and Assessment have modern classroom facilities with a compliant forklift to train on.
- KSB Forklift Training and Assessment have skilled trainers and Work Cover Assessors.
- KSB Forklift Training and Assessment will work with the students at their own pace to achieve their desired outcomes.
- KSB Forklift Training and Assessment are flexible and can provide alternatives to a three day course.
In 2013 a new Work Cover NSW Assessment system was introduced and Forklift licenses are now part of the VET system.
Forklift Licences go hand in hand with the Transport Industry and are High Risk Licences. A Statement of Attainment is issued when you successfully gain your licence.
KSB is one of the only Forklift training providers servicing Grafton, Lismore and Ballina that provide the certificate TLILIC0003 licence. This course is now the only way to obtain a Forklift licence.
KSB are trusted Forklift training providers servicing Grafton, Lismore and Ballina and provide unrivaled training to help protect yourself and your company. Did you Know?
It is your responsibility to have a licence to operate a forklift if you are required to do so as part of your job responsibilities. Work Cover will fine the OPERATOR and the Company if not properly licensed. All Forklift operators must have a current Work Cover Photo ID licence after Jan 01 2013.
For more information or to make a booking please contact KSB Forklift Training providers servicing Grafton, Lismore and Ballina and talk to one of our assessors.
What You Need To Know
- You Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- You will be required to conduct mathematical calculations throughout this course
- You must understand and speak the English language at a level that enables the safe performance of high risk work
- You must supply 100 points of identification, including (1) form of current photo identification and proof of NSW address
- 100 Evidence of Identity (EOI) – PDF download.
- Wear comfortable and practical clothing and enclosed footwear
- passport photo is required when you lodge your HRW Licence application with Australia Post
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the commencement of training