Why is it important to have a licence when you work in the industry?
Forklift Licences go hand in hand with the Transport Industry and are High Risk Licences. In 2013 a new Work Cover NSW Assessment system was introduced and Forklift licenses are now part of the VET system.
It is your responsibility to have a licence to operate a forklift if you are required to do so as part of your job responsibilities. SAFE WORK will fine the OPERATOR and the Company if not properly licensed. All Forklift operators must have a current SAFE WORK Photo ID licence after Jan 01 2013.
KSB are trusted Forklift training providers servicing Grafton and Coffs Harbour and provide unrivalled training to help protect yourself and your company.
For more information or to make a booking please contact KSB Forklift Training providers servicing Grafton and talk to one of our assessors.
What we offer as your training provider.
- Modern classroom and training facilities.
- Compliant forklift to get you hands on in your training.
- Skilled trainers and Work Cover Assessors.
- We work with the students at their own pace to achieve their desired outcomes.
- Flexible and customised training packages that suit your needs. We can provide alternatives to a three day course.
- A Statement of Attainment is issued when you successfully gain your licence.
- KSB is one of the only Forklift training providers servicing Grafton that provide the certificate TLILIC0003 licence. This course is now the only way to obtain a Forklift licence.
In partnership with All High Risk Work Licences T/A All Onsite Training & Assessment # RTO # 91463