Confined Space Training
RIIWHS202D – Enter and work in confined spaces
Confined spaces pose dangers because they are usually not designed to be areas where people work. Confined spaces often have poor ventilation which allows hazardous atmospheres to quickly develop, especially if the space is small.
This unit is appropriate for those working in operational roles undertaking work in confined spaces.
- Plan and prepare for working in confined space
- Work in confined space
- Exit confined space
- Clean up
7 nominal hours 8.30am – 3.30pm
What You Need To Know
- You must understand and speak the English language at a level that enables the safe performance and understanding of Legislation and obligations
- You must supply a form of identification that includes your name, photo and signature
- Wear comfortable and practical clothing and enclosed footwear
- Tea and Coffee and Lunch is provided (if conducted at our facilities), local shops are nearby
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the commencement of training.
Theory and practical demonstrations.
Licences and Certification
A wallet size competency card will also be issued.
Cancellations and Withdrawals
- Students who give notice to cancel their enrolment more than 10 days prior to the commencement of a program will be entitled to a full refund of fees paid.
- Students who give notice to cancel their enrolment less than 10 days prior to the commencement of a program will be entitled to a 75% refund of fees paid. The amount retained (25%) by KSB is required to cover the costs of administration and resources which will have already been committed based on the students initial intention to undertake the training.
- Students who cancel their enrolment within 1 full business day prior program commencement OR after a training program has commenced will not be entitled to a refund of fees.
- If KSB cancels the training course, and is not rescheduling then a full refund will be returned to the payer.